Get the Best Beard Transplant in Turkey at Avrupa Sac Ekimi Clinic
There would be many men who wish to grow a beard, but unfortunately, they don’t find it possible because they are not able to get the desired looks. This may happen due to scanty hair growth or uneven growth.
But, there is, fortunately, a great way that can help those men get a beard without any hassle. This is done through a beard hair transplant.
Here, in Turkey, the popularity of facial hair transplant is growing rapidly. More and more people are showing considerable interest in transplanting their beard to get a look they desire.
Having a beard significantly helps in boosting self-esteem and confidence in many people. Here at Avrupa Sac Ekimi clinic, we help them to gain self-confidence by having a natural-looking beard.
1- Beard Transplant
The weakness of beard hair and the lack of hair growth in the area. Even the existence of some patches in the beard is considered one of the most cosmetic problems suffered by men. Because the beard is the secret of attractiveness and a sign of beauty and youthfulness for men. Therefore, the demand for beard transplant along with the moustache and goatee has increased recently from all over the world.
The surgery is performed using FUE technique. This technique doesn’t cause any pain. Local anesthesia is injected into the area where the grafts will be extracted from. Once the local anesthesia begins to function, the operation starts immediately. Hair grafts are extracted from the donor area (back of the head) and then transplanted into the desired beard area. Thus the beard hair transplant surgery fully ends within a few hours and the patient doesn’t feel any pain.
The beard starts to grow within 3-6 months after the transplantation and you can shave normally after that period.
After beard transplant the patient should follow some important guidelines such as the following:
- Avoid scratching and rubbing the transplanted area when experiencing itches as it is a normal healing process. Some medications will be provided to soothe the itchiness.
- Avoid strenuous and exhausting physical activities.
- Precisely follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- For the first few days sleep in a semi-sitting position with your head raised on several pillows to avoid swelling.
As with hair transplantation, there’s no severe pain after the operation and painkillers can be taken on the first 2 days.
Redness and a slight peeling are observed within a period of up to a week in the transplanted area after the operation is done. After that, the patient returns to his/her normal life within one week of the operation.
5- Cost of Beard Transplant
The beard transplant cost Turkey is slightly different from hair transplantation. Because it requires more accuracy and effort. The cost of both operations is related to certain factors:
- The technique used to perform the transplantation surgery.
- The area of baldness and the spaces desired to be transplanted.
- The preservative fluids used to keep the follicles.
- If whether or not the center is specialized in hair transplantation surgeries and equipped with the latest technologies. And most importantly whether it is subject to the conditions of the Ministry of Health and hygiene standards.
- To be the best hair transplant doctor with sufficient expertise and has a number of successful operations. As well as the number of previous hair transplant experiences that have achieved high levels of satisfaction in patients.
Finally, a beard transplant isn’t like hair transplantation, as the beard is in the face and the front interface of humans. So, it must be performed under the hands of a highly-skilled hair transplant surgeon. Because any slight mistake can lead to serious distortions. Beard transplant is a sensitive operation so make sure to choose the best surgeon in the field.
We have offered our excellent services of beard transplant in Turkey, to numerous clients till date. And we have got highly constructive feedback for every treatment that we have undertaken.
For us, it is the journey that we take with our clients that matters the most. We make sure that you feel comfortable and think of the beard hair transplant as a jacket of new-found confidence.
Some features that set us apart from other clinics:
- Deep expertise in providing similar services for over 15 years.
- Numerous successful operations with ultimate results.
- A highly qualified and trained team of hair transplant specialists
- Internationally and locally certified for the treatments we offer.
- A natural appearance that no one can guess you have transplanted your beard.
- We offer competitive pricing plans for our treatments.
It is not just about looks, but your whole personality and mind that gets a fresh perspective after the surgery. Something we dearly value.
We have vast experience in almost all kinds of hair transplants and are not just limited to the one we mentioned above. We are your one-stop solution to make you look well-groomed and confident, taking care of all your facial hair problems. It is, after all, the place to head when looking for the best beard hair transplant in Turkey.
To know more about our services, kindly give us a call on the number provided on our website, or mail us. One of our customer care executives will revert as soon as possible to help you with your queries.
How many grafts for beard transplant are implanted in a single session?
For a full beard transplant up to 4000 grafts can be implanted. However, if patients need to transplant some specific areas (1000-2500) grafts would be enough to give them the desired look.
How much does beard transplant cost in Turkey?
The cost of beard transplant in Turkey ranges between 1950 $ up to 3000 $.
Can I choose the shape of my new beard?
Of course! It is your right to choose a beard shape and specify the line you want by consulting your surgeon who will be performing the surgery for you.
How long does it take to see results after a beard transplant?
You are supposed to obtain results within 6-8 months after a beard transplant.
Will the transplanted areas look red after a beard transplant?
Redness is a normal side effect after the operation. It will disappear within 1-2 weeks post beard transplant.
Can I shave normally after having a beard transplant?
Yes. One month after the operation patients can feel free to shave and trim their beard. However, it’s recommended to avoid using razors but instead, patients can use a shaving machine.